- No Pre-wax Spray Needed–Made with natural ingredients and rose oil, new generation wax formula provides gentle hair removal ability, intended to exfoliating stubborn coarse hair to the finest fuzz. These hard wax beans minimizes discomfort and protect you away from subsequent irritation, which saving your money from buying extra wax spray.
- Waxing Kit Includes–Regalico wax warmer kit includes 4 bags of rose flavored hard wax beans (3.5 oz. each) , electric hard wax warmer 500ml (1 unit), large size wooden spatulas applicators (10pcs), small size eyebrow wax applicators (10pcs). Everything you need to get start with home waxing is here, suitable for both male and female.
- Superior Wax Warmer–Regalico waxing kit is made of durable heat-resistant ABS material to prevent overheating. With a wide range of accurate temperatures (165℉–240℉), our digital wax warmer just need 10 minutes to melt the hard wax beans. The adjustable thermostat control knob makes it easier to control, can heat hard wax, canned wax, waxing beads, Brazilian wax and wax block.
- Money Saving–Salon waxing costs a fortune, one brazilian wax alone costs upwards of $30. However, this waxing kit offers a salon quality equipment at a fraction of the expense. Just need 10 mins, you will get the same effect as salon waxing. Provided 4 bags of premium wax beans enable you to use for full body for few months. No More Salon Visits!
- 90-Day Price Protection–While Amazon does not advertise a price protection policy, Regalico has it on good authority that you can successfully request the price difference within 90 days of your purchase if the price is dropped. No worry about purchasing too early to miss the discount and deal, just buy in confidence!
Regalico Wax Warmer with 4 Bags Painless Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Kit
YOUR FIRST BIKINI OR BRAZILIAN WAX ALL AT YOUR OWN HOME:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Hey gorgeous! Whether you’re getting ready for your first bikini or Brazilian wax, or are looking for tips and tricks to make your next bikini wax as luxurious of an experience as possible, Regalico waxing kit got you covered!
4 REASONS YOU’LL LOVE GETTING YOUR BIKINI AREA WAXED
Getting your bikini area waxed at home can truly be a “treat yourself” moment. Most ladies find themselves more pleased with the results of waxing than other temporary hair removal options like shaving, epilation, and hair removal creams. Our top four benefits include:
1. SKIN HEALTH
Not only does waxing remove hair, it’s a physical exfoliation that removes lifeless surface skin cells, which means you’re receiving hair removal and skincare all in one.
2. LONGER-LASTING RESULTS
Since your hair is being removed by the root, it will take much longer to grow back than with shaving.
3. THINNER AND FINER HAIR
When your hair does grow back after waxing, it will grow back weaker, making it finer, softer and sparser. Win-win!
4. MINIMAL IRRITATION
Many people find hair removal methods like epilation and hair removal creams irritating to the skin. However, waxing rarely causes this problem if it’s done properly.
1. What is a Bikini Line Wax?
A bikini wax is the removal of hair along the bikini line. A bikini wax ensures that when you’re in your bikini bottom, you do not have to worry about any hair outside of the lines of your bikini. This typical bikini wax is simple, relatively, fast.
2. What is a French Bikini Wax?
French bikini takes all or most of the hair in the front (leaving a small strip) and the hair in the middle, but leaves the hair in the back.
3. What is Hollywood Bikini Wax?
The entire bikini area is waxed. All hair removed including top,sides,underneath and buttock line.
4. What is a Bikini Brazilian?
Bikini Brazilian goes from the front, all the way to the back with an added butt strip. This is perfect for leaving a neat triangle, strip, or square on the front.
1. Does a Brazilian Bikini hurt?
Everyone’s tolerances to pain is different,but pain is beauty. Hard Wax is always called painless waxing. The pain from a Brazilian wax is super quick and far from extreme pain. We suggest to use soothing oil post waxing to soothe the pain. Once you wax more than once, the pain becomes less and less as you get used to it the less it will hurt.
2. Why should you wax your bikini area instead of shaving?
When you wax, you are getting hair straight from the roots, when you shave, you merely are slicing the hair above the skin, so when you shave, the hair grows back much faster and sometimes even thicker. When you wax, hair is being pulled from the roots making it grow back much slower and thinner. Waxing will give your skin a much smoother feel down there.
3. Why there is still much hairs being left behind after waxing?
As hairs grow in different directions, if the users do not peel off the wax strip in the direction of hair growth, there probably will be some hair left. So we suggest smoothing out the hairs and checking the direction of hair growth, then removing the wax strip in the direction of hair growth. if one part with hairs growing in different directions, some hair residues are normal after one time waxing.
4. Why is the wax too stretchy and doesn’t remove any hair?
Check your wax has heated properly — any variety of wax won’t be as effective if it hasn’t been heated to the right temperature. Be sure heat the wax to a full liquid form and lower the temperature on the wax warmer to low temperature setting and wait for 5-10 minutes until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
5. How can I prevent ingrown hairs?
Ingrown hairs are thin hairs that cannot push through the skin resulting in inflammation. The best way to prevent is to gently exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
6. How long should my hair growth be?
Your hair should be at least a ¼ inch long (about the length of a grain of rice), to allow the wax to grip around the hair. Too short and the wax won’t grab well, too long/overgrown and repeated pulls of the strip will be required, which can feel uncomfortable and lead to bruising.
7. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
Clean the remaining wax while wax is still warm. Use cotton wax strip or paper towel to wipe the remained hard wax. Or use wax oil to to dissolve away the wax residue.
1 review for Regalico Wax Warmer with 4 Bags Painless Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Kit
There are no reviews yet.